Craig Harper is one of Australia’s most respected motivational speakers and educators. He is a highly sought-after corporate coach and is considered to be a leader and pioneer in the areas of personal and professional development. Working with hundreds of teams, companies and a wide variety of organisations over the last twenty years has given Craig a unique insight into, and understanding of, human performance and all its variables. Craig has an ability to educate, inspire and make people laugh all at the same time!
Awesome! We loved your quirky delivery style. Just what we needed as a break-out session on what are typically very serious days.
Haven’t laughed so much at a presentation in years! Thanks for the positive impact you had on our staff. We all loved your frankness and honesty!
Excellent! Craig was a fantastic speaker who held the audience captive for the length of his presentation.
Bayside City Council
Craig’s presentation was awesome, very motivating and honest. I haven’t heard such honesty in a long time, very refreshing. I found him very inspiring, motivational & good at identifying then presenting to his audience.
Thank-you so much for today, the room was buzzing long after you left & nothing but positive feedback...
Really appreciate what you did for us today & hopefully we can implement our learnings long into the future!
Craig can tailor a presentation, workshop or program to suit the needs of your organisation, in terms of content, aims and duration. While he delivers everything from fifteen minute ‘pep talks’ to two-day, life-changing, live-in programs, the majority of his work comes in the form of thirty to ninety minute keynote corporate addresses.
Here are some of the topics that Craig covers:
- Creating a High Performance Life.
- Becoming Ungiveupable.
- Being the Calm in the Chaos.
- Effective management; managing ‘me’ first.
- Getting out of our own way. Exploring our potential.
- Overcoming our stinking thinking. Winning the war of the mind.
- Defining, exploring and creating success.
- Leadership. In business and in life.
- The relationship between attitude and outcome.
- Creating a winning attitude.
- Making change a ‘forever’ thing.
- Excuse-ology; the science of excuse making.